THANK YOU, GRACIAS, MERCI, SHUKRAAN, XIE XIE, DANKE, ARIGATO, to all of you who joined me this Tuesday for my first ever LIVE Facebook chat! It was so much fun! You can watch the video and read the comments here or if you don’t care about the comments you can watch the YouTube video below!
The next one is scheduled for August 11th, 9PM CST. I will do the LIVE! video from my Facebook page, La Maestra Loca.Â Â If you like me (you should totally do that) then it should pop up automatically in your Facebook feed when I start, if not you can just go to the page and I will begin promptly at 9pm! YAY!
The 2nd chat will be focused on “The FIRST week of School” Things to keep in mind:
- Yes, I will speak to Elementary, Middle, and High School differences
- Yes, I will be speaking about MY opinion on what you could do, YES! There are MANY different ways to do things!
- I am NOT preparing a presentation or handout for you.
- This is a chat.
- It is informal and AWESOME! For me and for you
- You CAN interact with me during the video by asking questions in the comments
- Questions will be “stopped” after 45 minutes so we can make sure and finish all the questions within an hour
- My goal is to keep it an hour in length
- It will be awesome!
Help me spread the word! and I will “see” you soon! Hopefully I will see some of you on Saturday for the workshop in New Orleans and others of you at Express Fluency in Vermont next week!Â WAHOOOOO!!!
HAPPY TEACHING! (or prepping!)
La Maestra Loca